How to Fund Your Cosmetic or Plastic Surgery
There are 4 different ways you can fund your cosmetic Nose Surgery, These include:
1. Starting a special purpose savings Account
ING, Bankwest, ME Bank, St George, HSBC, Bank of Melbourne, and Rabobank provide a variety of special-purpose savings accounts.
Not only can you compare interest rates on Finder, but you can also use the savings calculator to identify the best savings accounts.
Use a credit card that is either interest-free or has a low-interest rate.
As an alternative to medical finance companies, several banks provide ‘Interest-Free’ periods or ‘Low-Interest rate’ credit cards. To compare credit card rates and terms, go to the Credit Card Finder.
2. Reducing your Home Loan Interest by using your mortgage to save up
Paying down your mortgage and then redrawing funds from your early payments when you’re ready to undergo your surgery will save you money on interest.
3. Withdrawing from your Super Fund
Superannuation Funds can occasionally be accessed early to pay for life-changing surgery through a specific government process for Rhinoplasty (Nose Surgery).
The Australian Tax Office (ATO) will also consider Early Super Fund Access applications for medical operations that address life-threatening illnesses or chronic pain.
Your Super Fund, on the other hand, will make the final choice. Visit the Super for Surgery to learn more.
4. Medical Payment Plans and Finance
FINANCIAL DISCLAIMER: Our office does not provide credit. Furthermore, we do not earn any commissions or rebates from any credit providers. All lenders and credit providers are separate, third-party businesses. We do not offer any financial advice. When evaluating whether or not finance is right for you, you must analyse your individual financial situation.
Can I have a Payment Plan for Surgery?
Pre-Payment Before Surgery
- Surgery Savings Plans are a type of savings plan that allows you to save money for a special-purpose savings fund could be a useful choice for patients who want to save money for their surgery before having it done. You can also choose to pay your mortgage ‘down’ in advance to save money on interest, then pull funds from your early payments when you’re ready to have your operation.
- Pay in advance with the practice. Before your surgery, you may pre-pay your account at the office by making a series of smaller instalments as a payment plan.
Payment After Surgery
Medical Credit and Finance Providers have payment plans available. Plastic surgery of high quality can be pricey.
When it comes to patient safety, our plastic surgeons don’t cut corners, and we try to deliver the best outcomes possible.
There are a number of respected external independent finance organisations that may be able to assist some surgery patients who do not have the financial means to pay for their procedure in full. TLC Total Lifestyle Credit or Medipay are examples of medical finance companies that may be found by Googling “Medical Finance Companies.”
Surgery Payment Solutions and Financing for Cosmetic Plastic Surgery
TLC provides payment plan solutions to suit your unique needs for Medical & Cosmetic Treatments. Whether it’s medical or dental TLC provides you with personalised and stress-free service. TLC provides funding from $2,001 – $50,000. A large range of lending providers is available to suit different types of borrowers.
- TLC – fund all Medical/Cosmetic treatments and out of pocket costs ✓
- Payment plans from $2,000 to $50,000 – covering all dental fees ✓
- No stress – the whole process is managed privately by TLC Consultants ✓
- Flexible options – any additional repayments can be added back to the payment plan at no extra charge ✓
- Fast efficient approvals, simply apply online ✓
The repayment for the lower price points :
- $2000 (36 months) = $20 per week
- $2500 (36 months) = $25 per week
- $3500 (36 months) = $35 per week
Simply complete your info by visiting TLC – Total Lifestyle Credit
MediPay – Easy Payment Plan for Medical & Dental Procedures
- A range of payment plans are available
- No stress – the whole application process is completed with an easy online application form with a decision within 60 minutes
- Also, there are no hidden fees or charges
- Flexible options – any additional repayments or rebates from Medicare/Private Health can be added back to the payment plan at no extra charge
- Fast efficient approvals, simply apply online
- Go to the Medipay Website for the application
Why Choose Dr Kleid for Rhinoplasty?
Dr Stephen Kleid
Dr Stephen Kleid is an experienced ENT Surgeon (Otolaryngologist) based in Melbourne with a passion for Septo-rhinoplasty, Septoplasty and a strong interest in Rhinoplasty Revision.
Dr Kleid’s Procedures
Want more information about your Procedure?
What to Bring to Your Consultation
- If you like, please bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices.
- Take a lot of notes and thoroughly examine the documents your surgeon provides.