Are you dissatisfied with the way your nose or other parts of your face look? Face touch-up/ nose imaging simulation allows you to edit a snapshot of your face and see how you would seem if your appearance were changed, with nose surgery. This can be a terrific method for people to get a sense of how they could appear.
How to use the Free Nose imaging Simulation Tool.
Try the nose simulator with your own image now
1 Click the CAMERA ICON to upload or take your Image
2 ENTER YOUR DETAILS (you’ll need to do this to receive your before and after images)
3 HAVE A PLAY
- Zoom and Pan your image to the desired work area
- Edit your photo with RESHAPE, SHRINK, GROW, BLEMISH
- You can Adjust your brush size if required (Slide up or down on left)
- Use UN-RESHAPE, UNDO or RESET if you make an editing error or to start over
4 – SAVE your new images
5 – CHECK YOUR EMAIL to view your images
Face Touch Up Tutorials
Learn how to simulate your Plastic Surgery Results
You can also learn how to simulate your Rhinoplasty Nose Surgery Results
Learn how to simulate your Chin Augmentation and Neck Lift
Learn more about
Why Choose Dr Kleid for Rhinoplasty?
Dr Stephen Kleid
Dr Stephen Kleid is an experienced ENT Surgeon (Otolaryngologist) based in Melbourne with a passion for Septo-rhinoplasty, Septoplasty and a strong interest in Rhinoplasty Revision.
Dr Kleid’s Procedures
Want more information about your Procedure?
What to Bring to Your Consultation
- If you like, please bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices.
- Take a lot of notes and thoroughly examine the documents your surgeon provides.