Before and after photos are a valuable tool for patients considering Alarplasty surgery. The before photos provide an idea of what the patient’s nose looked like before surgery, while the after photos show how the nose looks after the surgeon has made changes. In some cases, the before and after photos may show the face from different angles. This can better show the results of the surgery.
Alarplasty before and after photos can be helpful in several ways.
- They can give patients a realistic idea of what to expect from surgery.
- They can help surgeons track a patients progress over time.
- Before and after photos are also useful in identify any potential complications that may arise during or after surgery.
- They also provide a reference point for future surgeries.
- Finally, with patient consent we can share the images with other patients who are considering similar procedures.
Before and after photos are an important part of the surgical process and can help patients and surgeons alike in a variety of ways.
Why Choose Dr Kleid for Rhinoplasty?
Dr Stephen Kleid
Dr Stephen Kleid is an experienced ENT Surgeon (Otolaryngologist) based in Melbourne with a passion for Septo-rhinoplasty, Septoplasty and a strong interest in Rhinoplasty Revision.
Dr Kleid’s Procedures
Want more information about your Procedure?
What to Bring to Your Consultation
- If you like, please bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices.
- Take a lot of notes and thoroughly examine the documents your surgeon provides.